Banks can join together to sue Target after “massive” data breach, judge says
(via Ars Technica)
The fallout from a hack of Target’s network in 2013 continues.
Complete story at source: Ars Technica
More fresh stories at http://radudee2…
- A 10-Digit Key Code to Your Private Life: Your Cellphone Number
- Apple Pay now lets nonprofits take donations
- Apple’s NFC restriction hits mobile payments innovation, Australian banks claim • NFC World
- What would the seven sages have made of the digital world?
- Survey Shows Cloud Becoming Mission Central for IT Transformation
amazon android Android Phone apple Apple Watch apps ars technica artificial intelligence australia business business insider consumers Crafts developers digital trends DIY Projects Electronics engadget Engadget RSS Feed facebook gizmodo glenbrook partners google intel IoT iphone lifehacker microsoft Mobile mobile commerce mobile devices mobile payments money news operating system samsung slashdot smartphone Springwise startups tech techcrunch theregister twitter venturebeat