customer relationship management software company
At its Dreamforce conference conference in San Francisco today, customer relationship management software company Salesforce announced the launch of LiveMessage, a feature of the existing Service Cloud product that will let customer support representatives communicate with customers across multiple messaging apps.
Speaking onstage during a keynote presentation, Salesforce cofounder and chief executive said LiveMessage is a way to support “conversation as a platform” — that is, simple text-oriented messaging apps that are so common to individuals can be and should be open to communication with businesses, too.
- A 10-Digit Key Code to Your Private Life: Your Cellphone Number
- Apple Pay now lets nonprofits take donations
- Apple’s NFC restriction hits mobile payments innovation, Australian banks claim • NFC World
- What would the seven sages have made of the digital world?
- Survey Shows Cloud Becoming Mission Central for IT Transformation