R2D2 on God, 42, the Universe and everything else



Have been battling this for quite a while on my new Telstra Dave device, as well as on my Samsung GalaxyTab10 2.

When attempting to use the default mail client with my Exchange Server 2003, it will try to sync, then crash. Repeatedly.

Net seems to be full off similar complaints about Android 4.1.x

“Unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped”

“Corporate email (Exchange) not syncing after 4.1.2 update”

“MS Exchange fails with Android 4.1.2 Update”

“Exchange ActiveSync issues 4.1”

I’ve tried the disable sync/remove account/re-enable sync suggestion but didn’t work for me, so here is how I got it working… Continue reading