Although it’s always nice to receive a thoughtful greeting card, they’re not exactly the most innovative medium.
A new Kickstarter from Artiphany is attempting to change this by developing Augmented Reality greeting cards which feature customizable 3D video messages.
See also: 7 Free Tools for Creating Your Own Fonts
The project, called Gizmo greeting cards, features Gizmo the robot, who materializes to wish the receiver a happy birthday, a happy holiday or a happy Valentine’s Day.
The cards come with a selection of stickers, and when the appropriate code is scanned, Gizmo appears and delivers the corresponding message. Read more…More about Greeting Cards, Augmented Reality, Kickstarter, Tech, and Apps Software
Complete story at source: Mashable
More fresh stories at http://radudee2…
- A 10-Digit Key Code to Your Private Life: Your Cellphone Number
- Apple Pay now lets nonprofits take donations
- Apple’s NFC restriction hits mobile payments innovation, Australian banks claim • NFC World
- What would the seven sages have made of the digital world?
- Survey Shows Cloud Becoming Mission Central for IT Transformation